Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, February 25, 2011

Finding Your Own Unique Style (and sticking with it) | Video

The following video is about a teenager
who is doing quite well for himself with
an unusual two-handed bowling style.

What was interesting for me about the
story is the fact that so many were
trying to get him to do it the "right"
way, but he still stuck to his way,
and it seems to work quite well.

I also think it's great that his dad
respected his choice and didn't try
to override it, but instead, supported it.
For some people the tendency would
likely be to be "right" or "fit in."

For anyone open to the idea that right
can be different than what is expected,
can vary from the norm, and can be
uniquely and successfully defined by
an individual, this is a great example
of just that.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment