Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Man After My Own Heart | Video

There is much conflict and discussion over
whether or not there is global warming.

The one thing I have said consistently is
that whether or not we believe that there
is global warming, we can do things better.

We do a lot of damage to this place we call
home, and it would be great if we could we
could focus on treating it better just
because it was the right thing to do, rather
than having a focus on fighting over whether
or not the things we do cause global warming.
In my opinion, whether or not they cause
global warming doesn't matter as much as the
quality of life that we are creating for
ourselves and future generations (which could
also be us, if you believe in reincarnation).

The maker of this film seems to agree with
me...and I think it's great! I look forward
to seeing more about it.

See what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment