Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, February 25, 2011

Mind & Medicine

I just read this article about The Placebo Effect,
and how the mind affects trials of drugs.

While you may have heard of this effect, you may
not be aware of how the mind can play tricks
and - perhaps as suggested in this article -
make many drug studies inaccurate in their
findings.

While absolutes are rarely absolute,
except within the framework they are
created, it seems to me that what this
article says is a good thing - except
for the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical
industry.

While many who may contact me want
pleasure from hypnosis, it is always
amazing to consider the powerful effects
the mind can create for your health and
well being.

Let me know what you think!

Have a great day!

PS As always, when there is a discussion
about hypnosis and medicine, you should
always be responsible and speak with your
physician before acting on something
physical hypnotically.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment