Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, June 4, 2010

What does it mean?

I have a cumulative 26,000+ rating points
on my live listings on Niteflirt.

As far as I can tell, I have more points
than any other hypnotist on the site.

I have taken over 7,000 calls, give or
take a few, as Isis in the 6 years that
I have been doing erotic hypnosis.

I create an erotic and sensual experience
for those interested by establishing a
connection via "live" calls, MP3s, videos,
pictures and, when possible, chat.

I have been told by some that this is a
rare thing to find in the erotic,
hypnotic world.

So what does this all mean?

Would love to know if it means anything
to you. I suppose I could make it mean
a few things, however, I am curious if
there is any inherent meaning in it for
an observer of/participant in the
industry/fetish.

Would love to know your thoughts
privately or publicly.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment