Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, March 24, 2012

When Ignorance... | Video

is anything but bliss.

Tonight I went out to dinner. It is the first time
I have eaten food in the last two months that I
don't really know the contents or origin of, even
though I can guess, given what I have learned in
the last 60 days, or so.

It is no surprise to me tonight that I am not feeling
so great. But I am surprised because my mouth feels
"funny." I don't know if there is any correlation
between how it feels and what I ate, but it would
seem to me that there might be some.

I will go into more details in a future entry,
and explain a bit of what I have been finding out.
In the meantime, here is a video I HIGHLY SUGGEST
you watch - especially if you live in the US.

It will be a bummer if you take it at face value,
which might be all to easy to do. At the same
time, perhaps with knowledge comes other possibilities,
and other choices.

Watch it, and see what you think. Feel free to share
you thoughts, knowledge, and experiences below. If
you are willing, it can often be helpful for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment