Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

About Me

Occasionally I like to tell you a thing, or two,
about myself and how I do things. I figure the
more you know about me, the better the chance
we will have to click, or the better the chance
you will have to find someone else you click
with.

Today I wanted to talk about a request that I
occasionally get: hypnosis so that the person
feels like he is having sex with me.

I realize this may be a common fantasy - given
the genre, and while I imagine it would be
awesome beyond words, I am willing to give
you sex with a fantasy woman, but not with
myself.

While I am often open to explaining the reasons
why or why not for things, in this case I am
going to refrain. I have my reasons, and I
will leave it at that.

The beauty is that even without that, thousands
of guys over the last several years have enjoyed
their time with me. They still have had
phenomenal experiences and incredible pleasures.

Now having said that, I should also add that
sometimes guys are embarrassed at being aroused
in regard to me, and even somewhat apologetic
about how they feel or what they think about.

There is never a reason for that to occur.
You are, after all, calling me for EROTIC
hypnosis. I realize that guys are attracted
to me, and that some of you may have some
fantasies about me, and that is all fine.
However, it is different when *I* encourage it
within our hypnotic session.


I will never do "falling in love" hypnosis
because I think it can create a problem for
some. It might cause an inner conflict if
there is already a partner, or it could get
in the way of finding a partner. Neither
of which do I want to be a party to. If it
is what you seek, might I suggest you
reconsider, as the effect it may have on
you might in some way be unexpectedly
detrimental?

As always, I believe information helps provide
perspective that can be helpful when making
choices. Hopefully being aware of these things
will help you decide if I am right for you.
If there is anything you want to better understand,
or have any questions, please ask.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment