Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm here...

"I'm here not because I am supposed to be here
or, because I'm trapped here, but because
I'd rather be with you than anywhere else in the world."
~ Richard Bach

I love this quote. It could be said of any
person in any relationship. Don't we all
want those who want us? Don't we all want
to be with someone by choice, rather than
obligation?

If you are "with" me...I want it to be
because you want to be, not because I
have "trapped" you. Even if it is just
for a few moments of undivided attention,
what greater gift is there than your choice?

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment