Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, March 1, 2012

MMMarch is Here!

Memorable Magnificent March is finally here.

Sometimes things don't work out the way we want them to,
but we are just grateful that they do!

For some reason this month's event felt like more work
than usual, but maybe it was just because of how things
have been going lately. But hopefully you will find
my efforts more than worthwhile. :)

So here is what you need to know:

There are 23 new images, including several animated gifs.

There are several leprechauns that could show up.
If one does, he has "taken" your goodie.

There are also some 4 leaf clovers. One type will give
you an MP3 file of YOUR choice. The other type will
give you an MP3 of MY choice. You will need to reply
to the email to redeem.

Like last month, I will give you an image if you receive
3 duplicates of any of the original images of mine and/or
3 leprechauns. To redeem this option, you will need to
contact me at the end of the month to let me know what
your duplicates were so that I can confirm. You will
also need to let me know which images you already have.

As always, if you have any questions, just ask, and
of course, ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!

To play, click here ->
http://listenandobey.com/march/mmm.html

PS Since Day 1 has come and gone for some of you, if
you want to play Day 1, let me know, and I will make
it so you don't miss out. :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to take advantage of day 1 please Isis.

    ReplyDelete