Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lingerie or...?

I was telling someone the other day that I
was looking at some wonderful lingerie, and
feeling a bit conflicted.

The reason for this conflict was that for
as much as I wanted to get some new lingerie
to tease my good boys with, I very much
wanted to get myself a bicycle.

I know it may seem like an odd thing to say.
But when one has resources, one can only get
what one can afford with those resources.

For as much as I would love to constantly
buy lingerie and create new and wonderful
opportunities for enjoyment for those who
enjoy my assets, it isn't always possible.

It just so happens this time a bicycle is
going to win out. The good news, however,
is that the person I was speaking with gave
me an interesting idea. When I told him of
my dilemma, he said he couldn't get me in
lingerie on a bicycle out of his head.

If I can manage to create an image of that
type (and I am certainly considering giving
it my best shot) perhaps it can be used as
a motivational tool for anyone who is looking
to be more active with working out...kinda
like the one I did with sneakers a while
back.

Unusual? Absolutely. Attractive? Oh, yes.
All me? Without any question. Desired?
Well you can answer that one.

Welcome to my world. :)

Have a great night!
 

2 comments:

  1. Damned if that wasn't the image that popped into my head, too, Isis! My jaw is going slack just from thinking about the possibility!

    And I agree: the bicycle is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete