Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Big Picture

I have been observing what has been happening
in the Republican Primaries, and have a thought
I wanted to share.

From what is being said, it would seem as though
the way the candidates are going about things
is weakening the party as a whole, and potentially
its ultimate candidate.

Now whether or not that is "true," I am not sure
there is a way to tell with absolute certainty.
But what is certain, at least on occasion, is
that the bigger picture trumps the smaller one.

For instance, if you know that a person and a
relationship is important to you you will let
the bigger picture of maintaining that relationship
guide you in how you deal with an issue within
the relationship.

I can't help but wonder if any of the candidates
was willing to step aside, if it would be helpful
to their greater cause, which I presume is to
win back The White House later this year.

Any time we address things in our life, it is
helpful for us to recognize what the most
important piece is for us, so that it can be
a steering mechanism for the things we ultimately
say and do. In some ways it is like a compass,
and without it, it is no wonder we sometimes
wind up feeling lost.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment