Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, December 10, 2009

a few thoughts...

So...NF's call buttons now work again.

How wonderful is that?

Now when you click one of those buttons
to call me, you will be able to call me.

I hope you have been well. There are
many that I haven't heard from in recent
months, and I am uncertain as to why
that is - whether it is Niteflirt issues,
or the economy, or other things, or a
combination.

I am used to someone calling me at random
moments,and I learned a long time ago that
I should never get attached to my callers,
but it doesn't stop me from wondering what
happened to them.

Of course, I always hope for the best,
however, when someone quits me cold turkey
it is always a bummer. It is a bummer, too,
when someone says they're no longer going
to call because they can't, or have gotten
into a relationship.

Of course I am happy for them, but I am
bummed for me. For someone who doesn't get
attached, I get attached. I have never been
one to hypnotically try to keep someone
calling, buying files, thinking of me -
beyond where he wants to be. I know of
instances where that has happened, and
despite the "logic" of any prevailing
hypnotic suggestion, I can tell it makes
a person quite unhappy.

I really do care about those I speak with
and connect with. There is something very
special that occurs when someone lets you
play with them in the intimate way that I do.

So...if you happen to be reading this, but
haven't called in a while, know that it is
quite likely that you have been thought of,
and not forgotten.

I hope you are well, and should an occasion
arise when we can speak again, I hope that
I will again here you on the other end of
the line.

Isis

PS If you are on NF, and have been a caller
of mine, you should make sure to read your
emails. There have been some interesting
things there lately, including a new, free
recording which I was told today is
"beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment