Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, December 28, 2009

When average truly is good enough

I sometimes get guys calling me,
telling me how small their penis is,
and how they want me to humiliate
them for it.

I have even had guys with 5 inches
say that they're small. In actuality
5 inches might be a little on the
small side, as the average size
is 5.4"

Guys don't seem to know what the
average size is, so I thought I
would share this info.

In addition, it might interest you
to know that the most sensitive
part of a woman is only the first
2-3 inches of her vagina.

Maybe some women will prefer
longer, however, as you can see,
the average size is more than
enough to satisfy an average
woman (length-wise).

I once spoke with a guy that
was only about 3 inches, and
he came to appreciate the
advantages of being smaller.

You can have someone make you
feel inferior, however, I wanted
to give you a different perspective
to consider.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment