Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, December 19, 2009

It has come to my attention...

It has come to my attention that there is
another erotic hypnotist that is using the
name of Isis.

In general I don't say much about other
hypnotists because in general it doesn't
usually matter, and besides who knows
what is "true" and what is fantasy?

In this case, though, it is troubling to
me because she appears to be the antithesis
of me in so many ways, and I am concerned
that some people could potentially get
confused.

Please note that there is ONLY ONE
Isis THE Enchantress (IsisTheEnchantress),
and that is ME. That is my name, exactly.


I always suggest that you play safely,
and responsibly, and in cases like this
other person, I would guess that she feels
otherwise. I even had someone call and
accuse me of something, but hung up before
I could clarify what the details and
situation were. It was something that
I would never have done, and something
she might do. While I am uncertain as
to whether these things are connected,
it is troubling to me.

If you want to email me, you can reach me
at Isis@IsisTheEnchantress.com. If you
want the person who is the
truest to the spirit of the Goddess,
then it is me you want.

Have a great weekend.
Isis
IsisTheEnchantress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment