Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One Word Makes All the Difference

Just received this joke today,
and thought I'd share.

It may serve as a reminder
to be certain about what you
think you hear,
and careful about how you say
what you do.

***

A woman answers the phone in a busy office,
"Good morning, Cleveland Parachute Club".
A startled man on the other end replied,
"Excuse me, but isn't
this the Cleveland Prostitute Club"?
"Oh no sir", came the embarrassed reply,
"this is the Cleveland Parachute Club".
"Damn!" said the man.
"I'm afraid I made a big mistake.
Last week your salesman called
and signed me up for two jumps a week".

***

Have a great evening!
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment