Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hmmmm....

I thought I would share this with you.

I often see news stories about what
robots can do for you.
Apparently the one discussed in the
video below can be a
surrogate girlfriend.

I don't know what I think about this,
as when people withdraw into themselves,
I am never certain about how good it is.

That is partially why I never want a
hypnotic world to be the ONLY one for
anyone that I talk to.
As good as any virtual world is,
isn't the real one so much better?

Granted, the "real" one comes with risks,
but isn't the potential reward worth
taking a chance?



PS I wonder what Reuters would
think (or will think if they can tell)
of their news story appearing on
a blog like mine...? Interesting
thought to consider, wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment