Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, July 8, 2012

It has been a while...

Greetings.

I hope this finds you well.

It has been a while, and I know there may be a few of you
who are wondering what is going on.  While I am not yet
ready to share, I thought I would clarify something about
what you might expect from me during this time.

I would say there is nothing that you can "expect," except
perhaps the unexpected.  That is one reason why I haven't
been taking any live calls outside of the ones that are arranged
ahead of time.  Due to the nature of what is going on, I need
to have a good relationship with those that I have
communication with.

At the moment I am not fully able to be the role of Goddess
that you would want.  As a matter of fact, I am that for only
a few at the moment.  However I have decided that if there
is anyone who is reading this who isn't happy with their
erotic, hypnotic situation and wants to change it, I will do
my best to help you find a situation you want to be in.  It
does not mean me becoming your Domme, but you finding
your personal way and clarity around what you want and
who you are.

I have found that too many find themselves confused once
one or more hypnotic Dommes get into their head.   This
is something that I have addressed more than once, and in
varying ways.  Many times those affected will justify their
actions based on suggestions given - if they even remember
what they did.

I always think that it is best to be able to talk to the person
who is hypnotizing you, and see if they will work with you,
but the "problem" sometimes is that they will think you want
to be twisted.  Other times they just might be twisted enough
themselves not to care about you want (it is after all for some
the "nature of the game.").    However having said that, if
you are up for it, that might be something to consider before
doing anything else.  It is a judgment call on your behalf, and
you have to have trust in the person you speak with that they
will be willing to listen - and do - what you ask them to do.

There have been those I have helped who were at one
moment totally enamored by someone one moment, and then
the next in a "what was I thinking?" place.  The more that
you wonder about and the more that you question things
and the more concerned you are - the more you should be
paying attention to these things.  Issues that you are
potentially steamrolling are seldom resolved successfully.

Yes.  I know you likely feel good.  The hypnosis is
designed to do that.  But it doesn't mean that you can't
feel good without causing yourself other issues.  There are
other options.

I may not currently be able to be that person you are
obsessed with and can call and think about all of the time
right now...but that doesn't mean you can't get something
pretty wonderful by giving yourself freedom around what
you want, and the clarity to get it.

If you do not currently have some version of what you
want without conflict or feeling at odds with yourself or
your situation, odds are you may never find it.  It is very
rare the two roads will ever cross.

If this speaks to you, get in contact with me.  You can
reach me on Niteflirt, or you can email me at IsisWantsYou
at my Yahoo address if you aren't on Niteflirt.  I will see
what I  can do.  Please be patient, though, and if you do
not hear from me in a few days, feel free to email me again.
I WILL respond.  It just may take me longer than we both
would like.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I realize that this won't be for everyone, but I DO know
that it fits a number of those who will be reading this.
If I hadn't already spoken to a number of those like you,
I would never have written this.

Please be well...and play and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment