Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, April 6, 2012

Really Sad Tonight

For as many times as I warn people about what can
happen when one indulges in hypnosis, people do
not always listen.

There was someone who I was erotically hypnotizing
who had been hypnotized, it turns out, by many more
than he realized. One day, after me warning him
to be careful on more than one occasion he decides
to go browsing the internet.

He finds an online hypnotist who ultimately does
some very heavy duty hypnosis on him, and has him
masturbating on cam, naked. However, he doesn't
remember any of it, and fights me when I tell him
things are off/not right.

I spent countless hours trying to help him sort
things out, only to have him turn around and tell
me that he doesn't want to take advantage of me,
since he isn't paying me. He says he wants to go
to a professional hypnotist, and once he sorts
things out he will be back, and make things right.

Out of respect for him, I agree. I am a little
bit reluctant, as there was another instance of
someone who needed help in which I suggested a
professional hypnotist in which the hypnotist
tried to have him believe that I was the one who
had given him the problems he had.

It probably does not come as a surprise I wasn't
terribly happy about that, either. I had spent
my time and energy trying to help someone, and
the "professional" tries to lay the blame on the
person looking to help. Eventually that situation
was rectified, but it was troubling to me then.

And even more troubling to me in light of the
recent events in regard to another "professional"
hypnotist. These are not the only times I have
heard of the "professionals" being less than
ethical with what their choices are. Actually
the first one may have been seeking to be ethical,
however there seemed to be a bias that they were
working toward in terms of how they interacted
in regard to me. Perhaps not a question of ethics,
but rather a question of bias that may not be
appropriate in a setting like that.

I really would like to be objective here. I
would really like to give people the benefit of
the doubt. There are erotic hypnotists who do
things that haven't been good for someone, and
I would like to give them the benefit of the
doubt that it was not intentional.

I would like to do all of these things. But
sometimes my humanity and anger kick in. I wish
I was as naive about things as the day I began
this journey. It would be so much easier.

Instead, I feel like I am fighting the tide.
Many of the stories I could tell you would sound
like an erotic tale that would be a turn on for
many. The problem is that I think it is more
the IDEA of the situation that is the turn on,
and that if those turned on by the "tale" were
to have lived the events, they would be just as
mortified by the results of what happened.

In this particular, and most recent, case the
hypnotist was highly recommended and credentialed.
She is even LICENSED. Now you can not be
licensed for hypnosis, there is no such thing.
However she is a licensed mental health professional
who went waaaaayyyy out of her ethics and scope
in regard to this person.

Of course there will be some that will question
the validity of anything I say, and I of course
was not there. But where I was in relation to
the individual I was trying to help was as a
witness to how he felt about what had transpired.
He was really upset and confused and hurt.

Whether or not she has done what I think she did,
she has most certainly done something inappropriate,
and now I am not even able to speak to this person,
even though he was very anxious to speak with me,
but unable to because of work, before he went
silent.

Given how he has said he felt about me, and how
he has interacted with me, I have every reason
to believe that he is in big trouble. And this
time I don't think there is anything more I can do.

I can only hope that something will happen one
day in which he will be able to become aware and
do something before it really is too late for him.

Believe what you will about what I have written,
but also believe me when I tell you that when
you get yourself into the hypnotic rabbit hole
you really don't know what is going to happen.

Sadly, while there would have been a time I
would have recommended a "professional" hypnotist
for someone's more local/immediate needs, the
fact is now I am even more hesitant. I was
hesitant before because of any perceived bias
of me (which I overlooked for the sake of the
individual), but now I see first hand how
despicable anyone can be. Not that I didn't
know that before, after all, you hear the
stories, but now I have first hand confirmation
of atrocious behavior.

The fact is this person became more than "just"
a caller. In a weird way we had in some way
become a type of friend. So not only has she
robbed me of a "customer" (who barely even was
paying me anything as it was) she has robbed me
of contact with someone I came to care about.

So listen, or don't listen. Do, or don't do.
It is up to you. However, perhaps my words
will give you something to consider before you
do anything that might take you down a path
undesired.

I hate talking like this. Hypnosis is a
wonderful tool for issues and for lots of
pleasure. I don't like to scare people off.
But the irony is for as much as I do say these
things people still go forward. I think it is
the "it will never happen to me" syndrome. For
as much as this recent guy had been through,
for as many warnings as I gave him, for as
suggestible as he was...he didn't listen, and
now sadly he is going to have to live with the
consequences.

It may never happen to you. But how will you
know until perhaps it is too late? And then,
whattcha gonna do?


If you're going to indulge, please indulge
wisely. You may not be in the same category
as this guy - in fact, we may never have even
spoken yet - but I guarantee you that if I knew
someone was f*cking with you I would be just as
pissed.

Ok. I am done now.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Isis; makes me sad to read it too. That guys situation honestly does sound really, REALLY messed up. I might be one of a few to admit that in a different, fictional context, it would seem like something desirable. I just hope others who feel the same realize (I've literally had to tell others this before) that that is a fantasy that can be turned off by our own minds, until it's really happening, and taken in a direction your
    conscious mind wouldn't have wanted to go.

    And the thing about the professional is a little shocking, but it's worth remembering sometimes that even professionals have ethics committees and such they have to answer to. It's tough when you may not even be able to trust a professional, but I'd almost say the core and last thing worth trusting is your instincts. Mine have fortunately kept me out of a lot of implusive stuff that would've become big trouble.

    Again, very glad a hypnotist is willing to talk about such things, so thank You Isiss for sharing Your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete