Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Me, Scary?

From time to time I find out that people are scared
to call/make contact with me for various reasons.

Sometimes they think I will be mad about something.

Sometimes they think they have disappointed me.

Sometimes they think I am a certain way or will
react a certain way that is NOT me.

I do the best I can to put myself "out there" in a
way that will ring true.  Not as an act or facade,
but in a way that is genuine.

I don't always know where these ideas come from,
but they do not align with who and how I am.  Rest
assured that with me what you see is what you get.

Of course, for some that will mean good bye, as
there are those who want me to be more like "the
others."  The thing is, though, I am more than likely
very little like the others who do this kind of work.

I am not dominant in nature, however I can enjoy
playing that "role."  I respect those I speak with, and
tend to stay away from things that would purposely
intend to humilate or embarrass you.

I want you to have a good experience, one without
issues that certain other types of experiences might
create.  While I realize that some want to feel gullt
and shame, and even sometimes thrive on it, it
would never be my desire nor my intention to create
that kind of dynamic between us.

As far as I am concerned, our dynamic is only as
good and strong as your desire to be in it, and if
how I am doesn't work for you, you will always
have my respect and my support in terms of you
making other choices.  While it might be within
my "power" to try to coerce you otherwise, it is
not ever something I would do - unless it was
something a person wanted.  Even then, it would
most likely occur in a way that had nothing to do
with being forced.

I want those I affect to talk to me.  I want you to
tell me what you feel and what you think.  In
return we will take that information together and
create something that works for both of us, or
you will be on your way. 

Having said this...I also want to address the
recording that I released that suggests that you
do something for me every day.  I suggest that
as a way for you to get pleasure, as well as thank
me for the pleasure that you do get when we are
apart.  

In no way are you obligated to do anything, and
I even give you an out, if it is not something that
you would think in your best interest.  At the
same time, perhaps if you got to know me, and
were clearer about me and my intentions, you

would find that it could be a wonderful thing to
make a part of your day.  I also talk about us
being a "team" and I mean it.  I want you to get
something from everything that you do for me,
and want our interactions to only bring the best
for you.


If you ever do something, and it is something you
want to stop, and can't seem to, I am more than
happy to turn the suggestions off.  As a matter of
fact, I even have a recording that will do that...
but because it has been designed for those who
have been hypnotized "live" by me, it probably
wouldn't be as effective for someone who has
only listened to recordings.

However, I would still do whatever I could to
help you be however you wanted to be.  It is
important to me that you be taken care of. 
 
I
have never appreciated the culture within erotic
hypnosis that seems to leave people hanging
out there, sinking or swimming on their own.

I have always valued the dynamic of interaction.
It is one of the reasons many of my recordings
have been designed to work primarily for those
previously in contact with me.

I invite you to get to know me better.  I invite
you to get to know me as more than "just" a
hypnotist.  There is much more to me, and for
those I really click with, that often only solidifies
the dynamic between us.

If I am not for you, I understand.  I am not for
everyone.  However, you may not yet even know
how much I can be for you...if you do not know
me that well, and think you know me by any
preconceived notions from labels I may seem to
wear.

If you haven't yet spent time here on my blog,
I invite you
to.  There is a lot here, and you
will find
all kinds of things to whet your appetite. 
I also
invite you to check with me about the things
that prevent you from being in contact.  If it
relates to me, odds are pretty good you might
just be wrong.  

And there is nothing worse than acting on
something with wrong information, is there?


Have a great weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment