Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, January 22, 2009

why is it...

that so many who call me
do things their own way?

Would you tell a barber
to give you his tools so
you can do the job yourself?

You already know how to feel
good. You probably have
known for a while.

You call me because you
want an experience. The
fact of the matter is, if
you let me do my job, you'll
feel better than you can
imagine...better than you
already can on your own.

If you've never been
hypnotized you may think I
am doing it "wrong." After
all, how could what I am
doing relate?

If you've never been
hypnotized before, how would
you know what "right" is?

In the end, it is your
time and money you are
investing. However, here is
a friendly suggestion. If
you just want a voice to
accompany you, that's fine,
but don't pretend
to want hypnosis,
and don't pretend
to do hypnosis
by playing along.

You may feel good, but
you also may feel cheated,
and the fact of the matter
is that whether you feel
cheated, or not, based on
what is possible, there is
little doubt you will have
cheated yourself.

Isis

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that. Why is it? You can say that about a lot of things. I don't pretend to tell people how to do things that I don't how to do. You or they are the expert not me.

    ReplyDelete