Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, January 2, 2009

This is So Intense .MP3 * Feedback

I am always appreciative of feedback,
as it helps others to
learn a little bit about me.
I received this feedback today,
and wanted to share.

"The voice of an angel,
so silky soft smooth and soothing,
and yet so powerful,
this is enough to get me
trembling to my knees."

He then wrote me personally,
"Wow...out of this world!!"

Previously someone said,
"That WAS So Intense!!
mmm that was
So Incredible,
amazing deep and
effective trance..."

If you are interested in
this recording, you can
click HERE,
and listen.

Enjoy! And let me know what YOU thought.
Thanks.

Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment