Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, January 19, 2009

just wondering...

what is going on with you.

There seems to be a lot going on.
Sadly, I found out today that
the nephew of a caller of mine
returned from Afghanistan,
deceased. He only left what
seems like a few months ago.

Others have lost their jobs,
and some are working a lot harder
and a lot longer, and in some
cases being the ones to let
others go, which is a stress
unto itself.

Of course, there is the "daily"
grind of life in general, long
before these events, I saw a lot
of stress in those who called me.

I know that for many a call to me
is a fantasy, is a retreat. However,
when one has something that is
so amazing for so many things,
it is difficult to refrain from
mentioning it from time to time.

I would be curious to know if
you'd be interested in any
recordings that could help with
"real" life.

I would like to hear your thoughts.
I already have one that is appropriate
for some at this time. It is called,
Got Stress? Get Isis. And you can
get it at www.HypnoticCravings.com.

Just like you, there is much more
to me, and if there is anything
I can do for you, please just let
me know.

Have a great week!
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment