Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thank You.

Today I was evaluating my Profile
and listings on Niteflirt.

What I discovered was that if you
added all of the ratings I have
on Niteflirt, and came up with a
total figure, I would be #10 in
Niteflirt's overall "Find Women"
listings when sorting by rating
points.

What I also discovered, using the
same method (of adding all of the
listings together) and comparing
myself to the others who do hypnosis,
I am the TOP Ranked Hypnotist
on Niteflirt.

Of course, accomplishments such as
these only come from those who have
trusted me enough to make me their
choice on Niteflirt.

Given that I have been doing this
for so long now, I consider it quite
an honor to be still standing, and
standing in a way that speaks to the
desire of those calling me to have
someone like me who is caring,
respectful, and concerned about
her callers.

In this world, I find that many have
a curiosity, and seek out others and
other experiences. The greatest
compliment that someone can pay me
is to come back after trying others,
and tell me that the time they spent
with me was the best experience he
has had...and that is why he has come
back.

I am where I am because of the repeat
callers, as well as the new ones.
Everyone I speak to paves their own
way to pleasure as well as for those
who come behind him. The hypnotist
I am today is much different than the
one who started out. YOU have made
me the hypnotist I am.

I am unrewarded by Niteflirt for my feats,
but it doesn't matter because my
greatest rewards come from time spent
with you. You make a difference in my life.

Of course, the money you have spent on
me also helps...after all, as I always
say, a girl does have bills to pay.

The money, though, pales to what stands
behind the accomplishments. These
accomplishments are just numbers after
all, and numbers can always change,
changing the landscape. However, the
value of memories (especially the good
ones) at the very least remain constant
and can, very often, even increase.

May you enjoy YOUR greatest rewards
this year.

Happy New Year!
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment