Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, January 23, 2009

Some Humor...Two Woodpeckers

A Mexican woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker
were in Mexico arguing about which place had
the toughest trees. The Mexican woodpecker
claimed Mexico had a tree that no woodpecker
could peck. The Canadian woodpecker accepted
his challenge and promptly pecked a hole in the
tree with no problem. The Mexican woodpecker
was amazed. The Canadian woodpecker then
challenged the Mexican woodpecker to peck a tree
in Canada that was absolutely 'impeckable'
(a term frequently used by woodpeckers). The
Mexican woodpecker expressed confidence that
he could do it and accepted the challenge.
The two flew to Canada where the Mexican
woodpecker successfully pecked the so-called
'impeckable' tree almost without breaking a sweat.
Both woodpeckers were now terribly confused.
How is it that the Canadian woodpecker was able
to peck the Mexican tree, and the Mexican
woodpecker was able to peck the Canadian tree,
yet neither was able to peck the tree in
their own country? After much woodpecker
pondering, they both
came to the same conclusion:
Apparently,
your pecker gets harder
when you're away from home.

2 comments:

  1. That was funny.I went to see my doctor yesterday. It seems that every time I sneeze I have a orgasm. He ask me if I was taking anything for it. I said yes. Ground pepper. (And that the reason womens brains are cheaper than mens because they are used!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your poems. Nice.

    If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

    Naval Langa
    SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
    PAINTINGS GALLERIES

    Another Interesting Blog
    BIG CITIES OF INDIA


    Naval Langa

    ReplyDelete