Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Not so great news...

Niteflirt says they will be down another week.

Yikes!

What they suggest is using the Beta Site, but
warn that there are/will be potential issues.

They also say they are not ready to "reveal to
the public" this site.

The say:

* Listings are not sorted correctly.
* Some calls won’t go through.
* Some people won’ be able to recharge on the phone.
* Some people can't even see the site.
* 800-TO-FLIRT is down. Extensions do not work.
* Other crazy things will happen, go wrong and not work.

I don't even know who might be reading this.
I usually play by the rules, so I have never been
one to encourage other connections. I can only
hope that there are some who are reading this, and
will be helped by it.

So...I am not sure about this Beta Thing, but am
willing to give it a shot, if you are. However,
I now have two other options available to you.
See the buttons to the right, and also the Google
Voice button in the previous entry.

You are more than welcome at this point to contact
me any which way you can. Sadly, nothing matches
the world of Niteflirt that they so abruptly left.

I would suppose the good news ultimately is that
they believe they will have an incredible site once
everything is said and done. So perhaps there is
something to look forward to.

In the meantime, I REALLY do encourage you to be
in touch. I REALLY do want to hear from you. It
is in part about the money, but if I didn't enjoy
what I do, I would do something else for the income.

You can also email me at Isis AT IsisTheEnchantress.com
if you want to reach me that way. Because the
Beta Site is so buggy, I am almost reluctant to put
it out there publically, so if you want to know what
it is, just let me know.

I am so sorry for this. I wish there was something
I could do. Hopefully it'll all work out for the
best.

Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment