Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, September 17, 2009

NF Update

So...Niteflirt is still down, as you may, or may not have noticed.

What they did do is open the Forum part of the site so Flirts
can see what is going on.

Originally they had said the changes would be seamless to
you, but based on what they now say, I am not so sure about
that. There are many Flirts who have expressed concern about
what is going on, and there are reassurances that NF is working
their butt off to get things back and working again.

However, one thing you may want to be aware of it the following:
" We have made the call to remove more functionality when we
go live than we had planned. We are focused now on getting us
to a place where you can take calls, get paid for calls, send mail
and get paid for mail. 1-800-TO-FLIRT will not go at launch and
your extensions will not work."

Apparently once they get it working at least in that way, they
will have the site accessible again, and they plan to be workig
through the weekend.

I am not sure what it all means, but it does sound like those of
you who are used to Niteflirt may have a little trickier time at
first getting a hold of me.

This will be a perfect opportunity to show me how much of a
good boy you are, and can be. If you work through this, and
are in touch, it will mean a lot to me (and any other Flirts you
might speak with).

Sadly none of us had any say in this, and we have no control over
what does or doesn't happen, or how and when it does. Please
be patient and persistent.

I promise I will do my best to reward those good boys who make
an effort to be there when things get back to "normal."

Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment