Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Niteflirt still down...:-(

Hello My Good Boys:

Unfortunately Niteflirt is still down :-(

Makes things just a wee bit stressful.

It was supposed to be 8-10 hours,
and it is now over two days.

If you want to be a Good Boy, please
make sure to be in touch with me
once they get back on line...and...or...

What could be helpful would be an
Amazon Gift Certificate which can be
sent to isiswantsyou@yahoo.com.

I am happy to provide you with a
recording or some pics in exchange
for the Gift Certificate.

Please feel free to find me on Twitter.
@ClickClickClick (discreet account)
@IsisEnchantress

Hope YOU are WELL.

Hope to speak with you soon!
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment