Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, September 21, 2009

Contact Info

Hello there.

I am wondering who might be reading this blog.

I am wondering if I have your contact info.
I have so few caller's info, and was thinking
that it might be good to have two way contact
wherever possible.

I am discovering that there is much my horny
good boys don't seem to pay attention to...
gee...I wonder why, LOL.

Any way...If you are reading this, please find
me on Yahoo Messenger at IsisWantsYou. It is
actually an old Messenger account of mine.
I am directing you there now because I will
give you my new one once you've established
contact.

I started to get so much spam IM, it was
ridiculous. I am concerned if I publically
say my new account it will have the same
undesirable result.

Another option would be to email me at
IsisWantsYouATYahoo.com, and then I will have
your email address.

In either case, please let me know who you are
if you're on NF, and mention that you saw this
blog entry.

I hope this finds you well...and I really hope
I will hear from you. :-)

Thanks...
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment