Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, December 29, 2008

Just because you can...

does it mean you SHOULD?

Many times I get calls from guys
who want a certain type of
experience hypnotically.

Maybe they want to
feel out of control,
feel feminized,
humiliated,
have an experience with someone
they have fantasized with...
and they want to know -
can I give them that experience?

It can be one thing,
or one experience
comprised of many things.

The short answer is YES.

The longer answer is MAYBE.

The still longer one is,
after I get done telling
you what I know about it,
will you still want it?

If you already know me,
you know that I am careful
about what I do, and
just because I can do
something, doesn't necessarily
mean that I will.

However, I would like to
pose this question to you,
just because someone can
make you feel a certain way,
does it mean that you should
let them?

In hypnosis, it isn't always
"in fun" or in the right
spirit. In a certain situation,
it isn't an unlikely
scenario to find your mind
"saying" one thing, while your
body responds another way.

Yes, I know, that could be
an invitation for some.
Remember, though, that when
fantasy meets reality, it isn't
always a welcome thing. The
hypnosis can become a type of
stalker, one that may be very
difficult to get rid of.

Hypnosis is fun to play with,
but it can have unintended
effects, and you should
always be careful about what
you seek out. Every hypnotist
will do things her own way,
and odds are that you will
find very few that will risk
pushing you away with these
types of details.

If you have questions about any
of this, as always, you are
welcome to write.

Have a great night!
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment