Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, December 26, 2008

I have been accused...

of being too caring. Sometimes how I am
seems to be a problem for some of those
that I speak with. I have even received
negative feedback in the past for the fact
that I am doing anything but jumping in
and hypnotizing someone.

However, occasionally, it is appreciated -
and better yet, in a public way. Why is
public better? Because I think it is
important that those who call me know what
they are "getting into." If someone
actually takes the time to spend time with
this blog, and the other things that I have
available, they should have a pretty good
sense of who I am before they ever call.

Today I had one such call. He was such a
pleasure to speak with, and wasn't jumping
into our call. He wanted to know what there
was to know, and obviously found the money
and time spent of value. The time spent
with him was more than with most, however
it was perfect for him.

Please note that every call and every
caller is unique. I will approach different
people different ways, however, at the core
is my commitment that everyone who calls me
gets the best and safest possible experience
with me AND with erotic hypnosis in general.

Here is what he wrote:
"In our first call Isis made me
feel very comfortable,
speaking at length about what
we would be doing,
what kind of session
I'd like to experience, etc.
Unfortunately we were cut off
before any actual hypnosis
took place, but it was still one of
the best experiences I've had.
While Isis' previews and recordings
certainly give you a good idea
of how hypnotic she can be
(as well as erotic) they don't
prepare you for how
caring and attentive she is.
She took the time to get to know me,
to familiarize herself with me and
then suggested what might be
the best path to explore.
A very classy lady. It was my pleasure
to speak with her and I look
forward to doing so again."
(to Cal-L: Thank you for your open
minded approach, and your feedback,
it is always appreciated - I look
forward to our next call)

To everyone else...thanks for reading,
and I look forward to our next call, too!
There is never any doubt in my mind
that I DO have the BEST callers.

Have a great weekend.
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment