Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why this blog?

I have been noticing that more and more of myself
is coming out in this blog, so much so that things
that aren't "typical" for someone in my "position"
are starting to come to the front.

Two examples of that are quotes that you will now
find in the right column. The top quote will change
every time you refresh the page, the other one will
change once a day.

I will never know what they will say, as they're
from other sites, however, maybe it'll give you a
little something extra to consider when you come
to visit me here.

It is becoming clear to me that this blog - even
more than when I started - will not be for everyone.

There is a part of me that looks at the whole of the
people that I am speaking with, not just their horny
side. There also is more to me, and I am finding that
this is the place for me to express it.

As much as I enjoy focusing on my caller's needs,
it is nice to be able to have a more full expression
of myself, and it is becoming more clear to me that
this place is my opportunity to do just that.

If you enjoy the idea of getting to know me better,
then this is the place to come. If you are interested
in keeping the veil or illusion intact, then I recommend
you find other ways to occupy your mind and time.

Of course, I do hope you will find a little more of
yourself when you visit, as well, but understand if
that is not where your interest lies.

Have a great day!
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment