Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Recording Released

I created a new recording last
night, my first in weeks.

At approximately 28 minutes long,
it is my
longest recording yet.

Check your Niteflirt
email for more detail.

If you haven't called me
on Niteflirt, there is
something you should know.
I have a number of
recordings/videos/pictures
that I offer to the
general public, and then
I have other
recordings/videos/pictures I
offer to those who
have called and been
hypnotized by me.

I do it this way because
it is my way of
saying thank you to those
who are my callers, and
assuring that the
recordings received
will have the
maximum impact
on those listening.

To get information
on where these files are
please visit
www.IsisTheEnchantress.com.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Have a GREAT day!

Isis

PS *UPDATE*
First review has come in,
and I wanted to share it
with you:
"I just purchased Isis'
latest Mp3. Like all of them
it is a bargain.
Buy "Found" now.
Your pleasure will be
worth the small price."
(Thanks to the good boy
for the review, and 5*
rating).

1 comment:

  1. I have purchased all of Isis's mp3. "Found" the lastest to come out is brilliant. In fact they are all fantastic, and a relative bargain. I wish there were more to purchase

    Guy

    ReplyDelete