Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, May 5, 2008

was never really sure...

what this blog would be about.

I know that it is being read,
as some have commented to me about it.

As I had no specific intention in beginning it,
I think it is awesome that there are those
(like yourself) who are taking their time,
and spending it with me.

I get many types of calls, some of which
are not necessarily sensual or erotic. As much
as I enjoy the sensual and erotic, I have to
say that having a call that truly impacts
a person's life perspective is one I find
personally rewarding.

I am, among other things, a life coach.
What that means, means different things
depending on the person I am speaking with.

Sometimes it can mean listening without judgment.

Sometimes it can mean providing a perspective
that is different than what is usually offered
by another.

Sometimes it means making suggestions.

Sometimes it means offering resources.

When a person calls, the Isis he gets
will depend on which Isis seems to be the
most appropriate or helpful at the moment...
which, obviously, includes erotic hypnotist,
Isis.

Oftentimes I find that someone who is calling me
has no idea what he is in store for. I think
people connect when there is a reason for
them to, and the connection that comes as a
result is the "juicy stuff" that life is made of.

From the start of my erotic hypnotist journey,
I was always cautious and respectful of my caller's
life beyond "our" world. I have loved creating
hypnotic suggestions that have been empowering
in their "real life" relationships.

Sometimes a caller may be uninterested at first,
which is quite understandable. After all,
he doesn't know what to expect, and calling me
is more about fantasy, than "reality." The really
cool thing, though, is when the two can mesh in
some really erotic and pleasurable ways.

The erotic hypnosis world is an interesting one,
for sure, and carving out one's place in it is even
more so. For me, it's about the play of it all.
I am uncomfortable with giving someone pain
and humiliating him. Some would say "give 'em what
they want." In some ways, I wish I could (my bank
account would certainly be happier) however, if
it is untrue to who I am, I am certain it wouldn't
work. I would, among other things, likely suck at
it.

When I started doing this a few years back, there
were HypnoDommes. These hypnotists (in general)
weren't talking about being sensual. Back then,
I was certainly more unique than I seem to be now.
Now many are saying how sensual and erotic they are.

It's kinda cool, in a way. I always believed
that there were men who (contrary to
popular belief) wanted a sensual experience.
This only goes to show that I was right. :-)
And who doesn't love to be right?

So many that I speak to are on a quest for the
next best thing. It must be the "caveman" in
all men. Would I love someone to call me,
exclusively? Absolutely. But is that something
that I feel comfortable creating, at all costs?

The world is full of interesting and wonderful
things. Why would I want to limit a person's
experience of them? Sometimes, the exploration
can be a good thing, as it gives a contrast
of styles and experiences. When he comes back
to me, there is an even greater appreciation of
the time we spend together. I would have to say
it ultimately could be a good thing.

If you've read this far,
thanks for spending your time with me.
If you've never spoken with me,
or called me,
or ever contacted me before,
I encourage you to write*,
and tell me what's on your mind.
I'll even give you a little thank you gift. :-)

No worries, even if we have spoken before.
write* me, and let me know what
you think makes me different than the "rest",
and I'll have a thank you gift for you, too!

Have a great week!
Isis

*Contact me at Isis at IsisTheEnchantress.com,
and put "I read your blog" in the subject line
(so I know that you aren't spam).

No comments:

Post a Comment