Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Reflection on a Testimonial

Sometimes when I am talking to someone,
he begins to tell me how much
he enjoys our time together.
When he begins to say things that I think
others will appreciate, I ask if he'd be
willing to share in some way,
as I think there is more
benefit and believability
for you, as an "outsider."
I could tell you anything,
but there seems to be something more to it
when someone else says it.

The following entry is a result of one such conversation.

To be fair, there is one piece of this that is likely
a direct result of a suggestion given (in terms of
the experience, rather than how how it was said/
what was said). If you want to know what piece it is,
just ask.

Maybe you are wondering why I would even say that.

Have you ever looked at the comments of those who
call erotic hypnotists? My favorite is something like,
"I Love her voice!" Perhaps
she does have an incredible voice.

However, it is likely that somewhere in the
hypnotic magic there is a suggestion, or two,
or ten that speaks to her voice. After all,
after her hypnotic skill, it is her most
unique tool and asset.

Nothing wrong with it, and likely on some level
it started out as true. It is now "enhanced" and
highlighted.

If it feels true for someone at the moment,
then it IS true. It really doesn't matter what
he thought 5 minutes ago.

In some situations, this is a good thing.
If, as some believe, what you focus on is what
you get more of, then...you are going to want
to love the things you focus on.

At any given moment we can alter our perceptions
of what we are experiencing and as a result alter
our experience of them.

We can do it without hypnosis, however, in this
erotic sensual world of hypnosis, it is so much
more pleasurable with.

So does it really matter if what you are about
to read was true before my suggestion
"hypnotically enhanced" his experience if,
at the time of the writing, he felt it was an
accurate reflection of his experience with me?

For some, it's the seamless pleasure of it all
that works. They don't care how it works, just
that it does, and that it feels good.

Let me just say this...

When you find yourself in the hands of a capable
hypnotist, you are being taken on a journey,
and even if you have no idea where you are going,
the hypnotist is going to take you there,
likely without you even realizing that you left.

When seeking out hypnotic experiences,
it would be worth considering the fact
that when you are so far gone,
you will be unable to see your way back because
you will be unaware of where you came from.

Good hypnosis becomes who you are,
rather than something you do.

Choose wisely.

Have a great day, and feel free to share your thoughts.
I'd love to know what you think.

Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment