Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Roller Coaster Ride

Personally, I think that
a good erotic,
sensual experience
feels something
like a roller coaster ride.
It gets you going by
keeping you going for
a while.

Today I happened to
catch a video made by
a professional
camera man of an
actual roller coaster
in the San Fran area.
If you like roller coasters,
you may want to
check the video out,
and imagine what it would be
like to be on a ride
with me :-).

That's gonna be fun!

Click here to view.
It is dated May 27th,
in case you need to search for it.

Have a great day!
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment