Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Lover's Passion | Video

I have been wanting to share this for a while.

It is a poem by Rumi. He is known for his poetry,
especially when it comes to the subject of Love.

What I like about this poem is that it speaks to
the feeling of being in love with someone in the
kind of way that feels like it is without a choice.
Have you ever felt that feeling? The feeling of
something pulling on you that you were unable to
resist?

Of course, it might seem "logical" to speak of it
in hypnotic terms here, but I have found as hypnotic
as love can be, there is nothing like the purity
of a feeling that isn't fabricated as a function
of another's conscious manipulations.

The fabrications may be pleasurable, but when you
find yourself at the "mercy" of the beauty of the
"real" thing, nothing beats it - in my opinion.
And, of course, it is the only one that matters,
right? :P And if you believe that, boy have I
got something to sell you. LOL.

Any way...take a listen, and see what you think
of what his message is, and I would love to hear
your thoughts in the comment section below. I
will share mine, as well, at some point. But I
would rather not bias you - at least not to start.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment