Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, December 30, 2011

Where did the year go?

Hello there!

For some of you it is already December 31.

I am amazed at the speed at which this
month went, much less the year!

I hope that the end of it finds you exactly
where you had wanted to be, or maybe even
BETTER. I once heard that when things we
want don't work out, we should desire the
equivalent - or even better.

Sometimes I am not sure how something
could be an improvement, but sit back in
amazement when I realize it has shown up.
For you I wish only the best - whether
you think you deserve it, or not.

Because...odds are you are
probably too hard on yourself if you
don't think you deserve the most awesome
possibilities in your life.

With that, I will be tallying up points
for those who played December's game, and
you will be hearing from me in the next
week. Feel free to contact me sooner, if
you want to touch base.

Looking forward...January will be a month
of Joy for those who want to experience
more of me. I will be providing a different
file every day for the month for only $2.50.
It can be any of my files, and those that
have been selected include movie files,
audio files, and image files (including
animated gifs). All you need to do is click
on the banner on the top of this blog to
participate.

Some of these files date back to the
beginnings of my Isis days, so odds are
they may not be files you have seen or
heard or are familiar with if you are
new. Some of the files are more recent.

You will not know what file you are getting.
You may receive one that you already have.
If you wind up with a medium to large
percentage of duplicates, and are "playing"
regularly we can talk about possibilities.

However, please note that given the low
cost of the files for this month, I reserve
the right to wish you double your pleasure
should you receive one you already have.

There will be zero duplicates during the
month, though. You will never receive the
same file twice from the posted emails.

Please note that I am manually updating the
pay email so the time of update may vary from
day to day (but will likely be some time after
10 pm Eastern US time). You will know if the
email content has been updated by the subject
line which will include "Day #x."

As always, if you have any questions, please ask!

Have a great and safe New Year's Eve and Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment