Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, August 22, 2008

Let's see who's listening...

I want to try a little experiment.

I want to know who is coming here to "visit."

If you are listening to me,
I want to hear from you, too.

This will involve (and benefit) you,
if you are a caller of mine on Niteflirt.


Email me on NF, and tell me
"I am listening Isis,"
and I'll give you
10 free minutes of calling
(in the "usual" 5 minute increments,
and where applicable, as always).

This will involve (and benefit) you,
if you are not yet a caller of mine on Niteflirt.

If you are not yet a Niteflirt caller,
I'd love to hear from you, too.
Send me an email at
Isis at IsisTheEnchantress.com,
and put
"I am listening Isis"
in the Subject Line,
and tell me what's on your mind,
and what your interests are,
and I will see what I can
do for you and your interests.

Let's see what happens!
Have a great weekend,
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment