Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

There is so much more to you...

Than just being horny.

Yes, being horny may be
much of who you are...
but there IS more to you.

You know it,
and I know it.

However, when you turn
to someone like me,
it's likely you are the
most in touch with the
horndog inside of you.

I have found, even with
that said, it is
appreciated by those who
know and contact me that
I KNOW there is more to
you...someone who is many
things to many people...
and sometimes you might
get lost in the mix.


Today I saw this beautiful
short movie, and wanted
to share it with you.

Please click below to view:
http://thedreamsmovie.com

Have a GREAT week!
Isis

2 comments:

  1. Wow ... thank you for this movie Isis.

    I had just finished listening to thisissointense for 5 or 6 times and I could hardly breathe.

    And it was true ... I needed more Isis. I found more and it led me here.

    To this reminder. Thank you.

    It is so weird and you probably hear this all the time but I think I'm in love you. And it feels good.

    LOL ... please believe that I am not the type of guy that says this. But I am so open ...

    So, thank you so much for the privilege of feeling so open.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite welcome. I am glad the movie was enjoyed and appreciated. Thank you, too, for the "breathless" testimonial. :-)

    ReplyDelete