Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Got Questions?

First, I want to thank the two,
who as of this moment,
commented on my first post.

I often debate with myself
about how open I want to be
with the world at large.

There are a few reasons for this.
I won't go into them. However,
I am a person who thinks that
being informed is a wonderful gift.

There was a slogan I've heard
that I have always remembered,
and I think it, in some degree,
speaks to how I look at, and
approach, things.

It comes from Syms.
Their tagline/slogan is:
"An educated consumer is
our best customer."

The more you know what to
expect and the clearer you are
about the potential pitfalls and problems,
the more likely you will be to make
better choices for yourself,
hypnotically, or in any other way.

I never mind when someone
uses me as a resource, and then
decides to go somewhere else.
If that happens,
I figure that someone else
is more suited to what he is looking for.
If he stayed with me,
then he would likely wind up dissatisfied.

The more you know about the subject,
or the more questions you have,
the better. You might be surprised to know
there are a number of people who
essentially call with a "Do Me" attitude.

While I appreciate the openness,
and willingness,
knowing something ahead of time
can be quite beneficial since
a generic request can wind up in disappointment.

There is a reason people call me back,
and I get good feedback, and
I believe that atleast part of it
is that I never willingly play a "role"
that isn't me,
and I am as clear as I can be
about myself and the process.

So...

I was thinking about this blog,
and thought that perhaps
it would be interesting if you
wanted to ask questions about me/
about what I do, and then I could
potentially answer them here.

I say "potentially" because
I always tell people they can ASK me
anything...the question really is, though,
will I answer? Smile.

I can tell you this: I may not answer
everything...however, when I DO give
an answer, you can take it to the bank.
I will always give you the best answer
I have to give at that time.

Does that mean it can change?

Absolutely!

I retain the right to change my mind
frequently and often.

Do I?

Not really. However, others would
have to be the judge of that.

I would suggest that you do the same.
Keeping in the same mind all of the time
can sometimes be limiting or destructive.
Nature changes, so why shouldn't we?

Thus ends entry number 2.

Have a wonderful day, and thanks again
for stopping by.

Isis

PS Do you know about my Yahoo Group?
You're welcome to join...just make sure your age
is in your PUBLIC profile (a requirement
of Yahoo's Adult Group members).

1 comment:

  1. This is yet another reason I have been very pleased I found you and decided to call.

    shdwskiss

    ReplyDelete