Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Power of Recordings

I have heard that sometimes
people are uninterested in buying
recordings because they are seen
as a replacement to our time
together live - and they prefer a
"live" session.

Just in case you might be one
of them, let me share with you
a different perspective about
the recordings.

You want the best experience
possible when we speak, don't you?

If so, any of my recordings
can assist you with that purpose.

The reason is that the recordings will
enhance our time together:

*There may be triggers I don't use live,
  unless I know you have heard the recording.

*There may be triggers in my recordings
  that I used live, which get reinforced
  when you listen to my .mp3s.

*Recordings help you get used to,
  and relax to, the sound of my voice,
  helping you go deeper and quicker into
  a hypnotic state when you call which
  can either shorten the total length of your call,
  or enhance the "meat" of the time you want to spend.

Maybe you want to
consider taking a look
at what is available?

To find out more, visit
www.HypnoticCravings.com
www.ListenAndObey.com (current callers only)
www.ListenAndObey.net (current callers only)

Hope you have a great week!
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment