Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, October 31, 2011

Turkey or Treat!

Turkey or Treat starts tomorrow.

Details to come - here - shortly.

Are you ready?

UPDATE: 11/1/11

Ready or not, here it is!

Welcome to November and Turkey or Treat!

This month will be much easier and
straight forward than last month.
Technically it will also be enhanced
thanks to someone who was able to
code the page for me with JavaScript.

So...the first and most important
thing you need to know is that the
page requires you to have JavaScript
enabled.


There is a calendar, just like last
month, but now you won't have to guess
the day, as it will automatically take
that information from your computer.

You can only click the current day,
and you can only play once per day.
Any additional plays will net you
the same pay-to-view email.

There are 4 types of emails, how many
of each type is in parenthesis:

Turkeys (10)

The turkey gobbled your treat.
Better luck next time. :)

MP3s (5)
You are treated to one of my
recordings.

Images (10)

You are treated to one of my
images.

Treat - for me (5)

Treat me by asking me what I
want and/or accept the Payment
Request in the email.

What you get will be picked randomly.
There is no way to know what you will
receive.

Since the programming is at random, you
may also receive duplicates. However,
the pay emails are only $2 each. So when
you receive the files you will get them
for a steal.

The odds of the turkeys gobbling up all
of your treats are likely minimal, but
should you find that you are playing
regularly and aren't getting any treats,
talk to me, and we will see what can be
arranged. The same goes if you are such
a big fan that it just so happens you
have the files you are getting.

This is meant to be fun, as always.
Of course, it helps if you are a fan
of mine and enjoy what I do, and like
doing things for me, then no matter
what you do it is a win. :) It also
means that our sessions can help to
make your playing more interesting/
mean more.

If you have any questions, please
just ask. Also, since this is
new, there could be hiccups, so please
be patient. And let's have some fun!

Let the games continue.
Click here for Turkey or Treat!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow :)
    Another month, another game and soooo much pleasure to be had! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as always for your enthusiasm, Tenker. I hope you enjoy the new format and approach...wait til you see what happens NEXT month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome :) putting inhibitions aside and diving in and enjoying, so far 2 days = 2 treats , thank you Isis

    ReplyDelete