Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Missed Opportunities

"You have a caller."

Me: What's on your mind?

"One minute remaining."

Caller: The same thing that is on your mind.

Me: (in hindsight) Me, watching you suck cock?
(not really true, but the part of me that doesn't
find calls like this remotely interesting would
love to have been that sarcastic and stunning.
It likely wouldn't have mattered what he thought
any way, as I will likely never have heard from
again, even if I hadn't blocked him.
)

Me: (in reality) You're looking to get off, aren't you?

Caller: Think you can do it?

Amazing callers I have sometimes,
just gotta tell ya.

If you've never called me before
and are reading this and this would
be your approach, please do us
both a favor, and call someone else.

Thank you.
 

3 comments:

  1. "If you've never called me before
    and are reading this and this would
    be your approach, please do us
    both a favor, and call someone else."

    Do us ALL a favor and stop annoying our Isis. She's a sweetie and a dear and you're taking up her valuable time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you two :)

    Odds are that those who are the most guilty of this will never see my blog. They probably find me through the phone. But it at least helps me to share. :P Plus it gives you guys an idea of what it is like to be me, and the things that I am exposed to, as well as enables you to get to know me better by my reactions.

    ReplyDelete