Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love | Image


"You know you're in love
when you don't want to fall asleep
because reality is
finally better than your dreams."
- Dr Seuss

I would say perhaps a worthy endeavor
of life is to stay awake as much as
possible, to enjoy as much as possible,
and I don't necessarily mean literally.

There are times it is way too easy to
check out. Falling in love with someone
else, or with your own self and life,
would be an amazing thing!

It also happens that it also seems to
be one of the most difficult - and yet,
most rewarding things we will ever do.

Here's to the Love of your life and
the Love in your life.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment