Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Turkey or Treat

Greetings!

You may have noticed there is a new banner at the
top of the page. Maybe it even brought you here.

I know the Trick or Treat IsisFest isn't even over
yet, but I have already begun some new treats/ideas
for the next couple of months.

I posted the banner just to let you know that
something else is coming, so you can look forward
to some more fun. It won't be like this month,
but I haven't quite worked out all of the details
yet.

In addition, I have had someone help me with it,
in terms of the technical details which I think
will be a great enhancement for your playing
pleasure.

When the game is posted, the image above will be
linked to the appropriate place instead.

Any questions or concerns, just ask/let me know.

Soon I am fairly sure you'll be gobbling up some
wonderful pleasures. After all it is the month
of being thankful in the US, so I want to see
what I can create around that for you, and our
mutual enjoyment.

Have a great night!
 

1 comment: