Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat Ends...

tomorrow.

Wow. I can't believe how quickly the month went.
Where did it go? Anyone know?

I hope those of you who played the game enjoyed it.
From the feedback I received I would have to think
that it was awesome for those who participated.

I am writing to invite you to play tomorrow,
Halloween, as I will be adding an unexpected
treat for those who partake.

Also...as Trick or Treat ends, Turkey or Treat
will be beginning. Sometime on November 1st, you
will see the new game posted. It should be
interesting, too...but in a slightly different
way. If you are interested in me and what I do,
you'll want to play.

Have a good night.
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment