Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, October 17, 2011

In Pain?

"The mind's natural tendency when facing pain
is to attempt to avoid it, but that only
magnifies the pain."
- Psychology today, November/December 2008

I have seen this many times, without
hypnosis. But when you add hypnosis
as a form of retreat (instead of a
way to help heal), it can make
matters significantly worse.

If you find yourself in a difficult
and uncomfortable and painful situation,
the last thing you may need is to go
into trance.

Trust me on this. Want to understand
it better? Feel free to talk to me
about it.

Have a great week!

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment