Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trick or Treat

I am very excited to see people enjoying the
results of my labors. I enjoyed putting this
event together, and now it's your turn to
enjoy.

Here are a few things that people have said
so far,

"Your legs are beautiful and the never fail to captivate. Heck, I'm not even a great fan of fishnet stockings but on you they just really pull me in. I had an image of being trapped and held against your thigh in the nets..."

"...If you aren't playing the Trick Or Treat game, you're REALLY missing out! The first treat alone was worth so much more than the price of admission for me!"

"You look amazing in your new photos. I can't even begin to give you the compliments that you deserve, they are incredible."

"Isis you are a genius...genius because of the blending of all your talents, and i would say clever too."

"The first treat was absolutely gorgeous!!"

For the record, the "first treat" for that person
isn't the same as it is for another person. Each
person gets their own treat for the day. There
may be times some will get the same one, after all
it is picked out of a "hat" (a pumpkin).

In addition, I have decided to add an extra treat
here and there, but you'll have to play to have
access to it. As they say, "you have to be in it
to win it." Hint: The first time this will appear
in the game is a day that has to do with the night
and your unconscious self.

Have a wonderful week and play here and
see more about the game here.

Isis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment