Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Trick or Treat: October IsisFest is Here!

The Event is Here!

If you click the image below, it will take
you to the page where you can play. The
page is set up like the calendar of the
month of October. You will only be able to
click the actual day that it is on the
calendar.

For instance, since today is October 1st,
you will not be able to click October 31st.
Updates will be made daily Eastern (East
US Coast time).

There may be some hiccups as we go, and
I do ask for your patience. This was rather
ambitious of me, and I do hope worthwhile
for you.

There are several images that are
wallpaper size. There are images
with fishnets, legs, stockings,
heels, cleavage, costumes, some
are fun, some are artistic, some
are just hypnotic..and at the moment
there is one movie file and one MP3.
I may throw in more at some point,
but 25 files is where this begins.

"the tricks should never deter you from
The treats...worth every penny!
"
-subbiescott

If you have any questions, just ask!

Hear what people are saying here
.


 

6 comments:

  1. By the way, if you read Isis' blog and you aren't playing the Trick Or Treat game, you're REALLY missing out! The first treat alone was worth so much more than the price of admission for me!

    Thank you, Isis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the first treat was absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from traveling, and so happy to be playing. This should be a fun month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just viewed Goddess Isis new Bounty photos. WOOOOW WEEEEE. i never thought about being a pirate before. but i would love to be on her crew. mmm mmmm mmmm.

    ReplyDelete